What is ‘The X-mas Factor’?
Create the Feel-Good X-mas Factor at your office party or team get-together…
A from scratch company ‘choir’ (in the loosest sense of the word) for all ‘noise makers’ from the tone deaf to the pitch perfect. We do ‘carefree’ singing – the kind of let go, belt it out singing you might only do in the shower or the car when think no one is listening… We have a rollicking good time stomping our way through a selection of seasonal smash hits. Think less ‘Silent Night’, more Slade’s ‘MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!’
Why would you?
- It’s great fun! We’re all ‘award winning shower singers’ at heart. The X-mas Factor creates a space where everyone feels confident to sing their festive socks off, no matter how they sound. It’s very liberating!
- A totally inclusive activity for all ‘noise makers’ it creates a strong sense of camaraderie and community
- The feel-good factor created is great for brand/organisation engagement, it sends a positive message that says, “we value your contribution – thank you”
- It generates a huge amount of laughter – especially going for the top notes in Mariah Carey’s ‘All I want for Christmas is yooooooooooooooooooou!’
Who is it for?
- Teams and end of year get togethers of 20+ (up to 150)
- Trail blazing organisations that want to do something different
To host a standard X-mas Factor and bring some sparkle to your end of year activities you would need:
- An event with a one hour window – equally effective at daytime or evening events to create a buzzing good mood
- A suitable venue – ideally one out of ear shot of anyone else!
- Equally effective at daytime or evening events to create a buzzing good mood
- Up to 40 people – £800
- From 40-150 people – £1200
Stop the Cavalry – I want to book!
Please give us a call or drop us an email – we’d love to hear about your event and how the X-mas Factor could work for you.